There's no better way to get the positive vibes flowing than a Gratitude Party.
You can Inspire, Empower, and Spread Joy in one fell swoop!
Gather your friends, mix-up some Grati-tinis, and let's get this party started!
There are 8 Steps to planning a CGO Gratitude Party:
1) Contact us by CLICKING HERE, and we will work with you to pick a date!
2) Invite your friends. The more the merrier!
3) Choose a CGO Gratitude Party favor, for each of your guests, from our online store. For parties with 10 or more guests, we will provide a discount code for your party favors.
4) Work with us to plan out the party schedule, which will include gratitude activities and shopping!
5) Determine your party venue (in your home is fine). We will work with you to make sure we have enough space to set-up our pop-up shop.
6) Plan the food.
7) Prepare the Grati-tinis.
8) Sit back, relax, and have a joyful good time!
If party sales (including the party favors) exceed $200, you will receive a discount for any items you, the host, purchase during the event. The amount of the discount will increase with each $100 in sales, above the initial $200.
Planning to co-host the event with a friend? If yes, let us know. We will set up a plan to provide both hosts with a discount should sales exceed $200.
If you do not live in Oregon, not to worry! We can still help you plan a CGO Gratitude Party from afar. Everything will work the same, except our Founder, Caroline, will set up a virtual pop-up shop through Zoom, and your party-goers can still shop to their hearts' content (online), while Caroline shares product information, answers questions, helps with sizing and color choices, etc. through the live Zoom video session. For the gratitude activities, Caroline can either lead them virtually or provide the host with details to lead them herself/himself.
Each party attendee, who posts a picture on Instagram from the Gratitude Party and tags @chiefgratitudeofficer in the post, will receive a promo code for 5% off a future CGO online store order. Don't forget to include #CGOgratitudeparty in the post! :o)